The SustainRT Blog is edited and moderated by the Outreach Committee.
You are invited to contribute content for the blog by emailing SustainRTblog at gmail.com. Blog post submissions should be 500-1000 words in length and should be on a topic related to sustainability in libraries. Please include a short biography (100-250 words), including your credentials.
The editors are especially interested in these types of articles:
- What’s happening with sustainability at your library?
- New publications, projects, websites etc.. related to libraries and sustainability
- Reviews of books, documents and articles related to the mission of SustainRT
- Announcements of events, calls for papers, etc..
- Conference reports
- The moderators solicit candidate statements for ALA elections
Submitting a suggestion, or content, does not guarantee publication. SustainRT reserves the right to review submissions to determine if they are appropriate for publication on the blog.
Please send blog submissions to email@example.com.