SustainRT is in the news, in this interview with Madeleine Charney from Library Journal!
Championing the Library’s Role in Sustainability.
(Movers and Shakers 2017) Library Journal blog. November 16, 2017 Madeleine Charney interviewed by Karen Phillips.
Beginning in April 2017, “American Libraries” magazine has been publishing an excellent series of online articles on the theme Sustainability in Libraries.
Take a look at the thought provoking articles that have been published so far in this series: https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/tag/sustainability-in-libraries/
- Libraries & Sustainable Thinking, April 20, 2017).
- Sustainability’s Community of Practice, May 10, 2017).
- Sustainability on the Other Side of the Stacks, Amy Brunvand (May 22, 2017).
- Strengthening the Voice for Sustainability, Kellie Sparks (May 31, 2017).
Triple Bottom Line Sustainability, Gary Shaffer (June 15, 2017).
- Sustainability in Public Libraries, Arlene Hopkins and Stephen Maack (June 23, 2017).
- Degrowth Is Coming, Edgardo Civallero (August 4, 2017).
- Campus Sustainability through Information Literacy, Raymond Pun (September 12, 2017).